Payment is due at the time service is rendered. Fees are based on the service provided, your insurance coverage, length of the sessions, and provider. Please call us for more information.
Individual 50-minute therapy session – $150
Group therapy per session/per person – $15-$25
Reproductive Psychological Evaluation – $300
Psychological testing services (Spanish/English) – $1,000-$1,500
Sliding fee Scale services are available on a limited basis.
We are currently “in-network” providers for:
- Cigna Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Baylor, Scott & White Health
For all other major insurances we are considered “out-of-network” providers. If your insurance company offers out-of-network benefits, you may receive full or partial reimbursement for the cost of our services. Most insurance companies that provide out-of-network benefits cover between 50%-80% of the cost per session. We will provide statements for clients to submit to the insurance company so that they can be reimbursed directly. We will also provide information to the insurance company, should they request it, to facilitate reimbursement, with the client’s written permission.
Determining Insurance Benefits
Please contact your insurance provider directly to verify if we are in-network with your specific plan and to determine your mental health coverage. In order to determine what your benefits are, call the customer service number (for Mental Health) on the back of your insurance card and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- Determine if we are in-network or out-of-network providers for your specific plan.
- If we are in-network, what is my copay or co-insurance for an outpatient mental health office visit?
- If we are out-of-network, do I have out-of-network benefits and what is the reimbursement rate to see a licensed clinical psychologist?
- Do I have an annual deductible and has it been met?
- Is there an annual or lifetime limit on what my insurance will pay?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- When does my contract year start each year?
- Is approval or preauthorization required?